The National Bank of Indianapolis is pleased to have the opportunity to serve the banking and wealth management needs of our communities throughout the COVID-19 Pandemic. During this time, we have continued to deliver critical financial services while focusing on the safety and wellbeing of our employees, our clients and other members of our communities.
The National Bank of Indianapolis has developed a plan that is consistent with current State and health organization guidance and continues to emphasize safety and wellbeing. We will continue to adhere to the following during this time.
- Employees will continue to follow CDC guidelines for personal hygiene and are required to self-monitor for potential symptoms, which includes a daily temperature check.
- Employees will remain home if they are experiencing potential symptoms, as outlined by the CDC.
- Social distancing will be maintained in all work areas and in common areas.
- If social distancing cannot be maintained and for anyone in a client-facing role, face masks are highly recommended.
- All areas of the bank will continue to be cleansed regularly and high touch areas will be cleaned and disinfected throughout the workday. Periodic industrial hygienic cleansing will also occur as an added precaution.
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be available in all public areas of the bank.
- Face-to-face meetings will be limited and when they occur, social distancing will apply. Non-critical meetings, large gatherings, and live training continue to be suspended. Virtual meetings or other non-contact communication methods will be used where feasible.
When you enter any bank location, please be aware that, by doing so, you are certifying that you:
- Do not currently have a fever and have not had a fever in the last 10 days;
- Have not had any otherwise explained COVID-related symptoms (temperature, chills, cough, shortness of breath, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, and/or gastrointestinal symptoms) in the last 10 days;
- Have not had a positive COVID-19 test in the past 14 days;
- Are not aware of any close contact in the last 14 days with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19 or who showed symptoms of COVID-19;
- Have not been advised by a health care provider or government official to stay home and self-quarantine; and,
- • Have not taken a cruise or travelled internationally in the last 14 days.
If you are wearing a facemask, please be prepared to adjust your mask for identification purposes
Thank you for adhering to our safety guidelines.
All copyrights for this article are reserved to news