Park State Bank continues to monitor the news and concerns about the COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation. Our top priority is to protect the health of our employees, customers, and community. We will promote best health practices, and monitor the CDC and local health departments for information and updates on COVID-19. While we all work through this, we will be here to continue to support your banking needs.
Starting on Tuesday March 17th, we are temporarily limiting 1:1 personal interactions and closing all lobbies at all locations. If you require an in person meeting/visit to our lobby, we ask that you please call ahead to make an appointment. Drive-ups will continue to be open, and we highly encourage you to take advantage of our mobile and online banking products.
We ask that you please use our night-drop boxes for all deposits when possible to avoid person to person contact.
Please note that our Minneapolis office does not have a drive-up. We ask that you please call 218-722-3500 to call and make an appointment if you need to make an in person transaction between 10:00-2:00 Monday- Friday only.
On our Mobile App you will be able to:
• Easily and securely log in using ﬁngerprint or a personal identification number.
• View balances and account activity
• Search for transactions, add a note or an image, and filter by tags. Understand your activity and ﬁnd what you’re looking for—fast.
• Make mobile deposits using your camera
• Deposit checks into qualified accounts using the mobile remote deposit feature.
• Mobile bill pay and person-to-person payments
• Pay bills or send money to friends and family quickly and securely.
• Transfer funds
• Effortlessly initiate one-time, future date or repeating transfers.
• Find the nearest ATM or locate a branch using your current location.
Please remember basic hygiene practices are very important in fighting the spread of COVID-19. Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Keep your hands away from your face.
Our hope is that this passes quickly, and we get to see you all very soon! We will continue to keep you updated with any changes. Please be safe and stay well.
Additionally, Park State Bank has announced an emergency loan fund of approximately $30 million to help local businesses impacted by the new coronavirus. The emergency loan fund is the primary action in a series of steps we are taking to help those impacted by the virus, including potential short-term loan deferrals and other alternate payment plans. To inquire about assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All copyrights for this article are reserved to news